As a Called to Freedom registration volunteer, I will take responsibility, along with the other registration volunteers, for keeping registration running smoothly on Friday, July 28, from 9 AM to 12 PM, and for packing up registration by 12:30 PM:
I understand that this process may include, but is not limited to:
- helping to prepare the registration table before attendees come in (this may include cutting out table numbers, arranging the table setup for the best process, etc.),
- downloading the Ticket Tailor app to my phone and using it to scan tickets as attendees come through,
- using the paper provided (and/or a digital document sent to my phone) to find which table group each attendee is assigned to,
- giving attendees a paper slip with their table number,
- handing out swag bags to each attendee.
- marking attendees off on the paper/digital doc provided who have already registered,
- doing my best to get everyone to stop at registration,
- letting the event coordinator know (as the soonest opportunity) if someone declines to register,
- making sure the registration table is not left unattended,
- being aware of our guests who are unticketed (hosts, speakers, sponsors, etc.),
- Note: Unticketed CTF participants will still need to register to get their table number/swag bag, but will not have a ticket to scan. We will provide a list for you of unticketed guests.
- consolidating/packing up the leftover registration materials and putting them into the provided boxes in an organized manner, either after the first session starts or when the event coordinator says to do so.