As a Called to Freedom breakdown/cleanup volunteer, I will take responsibility, along with a team of fellow volunteers, to make sure the venue is cleaned up and reset, ready to be handed back to the owners:
I understand that this includes, but is not limited to:
- removing any belongings from the venue property that are part of CTF, such as road signs, decor, etc.
- removing anything inside we hung on the venue or on the property, and ensuring that all tape, sticky tack, residue, etc. is removed,
- cleaning/wiping down tables and chairs, as needed,
- sweeping up the floor and spot mopping any spills/mud,
- putting all borrowed decorations borrowed back neatly in the party barn closet,
- ensuring the bathrooms are tidy,
- consolidating all trash as much as possible (including putting the bathroom trash into the larger trash bins for someone from the property/venue to take to the dumpster),
- ensuring all food has been removed and water/ice/etc. has been dumped out of the coolers if you use them,
- ensuring the counter area is clean,
- stacking all tables and chairs used neatly against the wall,
- putting any furniture that we moved around outside back in its original locations,
- ensuring the area where cars park is free of all trash, etc.,
- ensuring Called to Freedom belongings are organized into the proper bins/boxes, as instructed by the event coordinator and hosts,
- carrying CTF bins/boxes out to vehicles, as directed.